Last week, the privacy community gathered in Warsaw, Poland, for the 35th International Conference of Data Protection and Privacy Commissioners. I delivered a speech (view the text and the slides at the links below) at one of the plenary sessions, titled Privacy … Read more
Tag Archives: rethink
Connect with us
- Rethinking Privacy Requires Transatlantic Cooperation
- One step forward for high-skilled immigration reform
- Impact of the IANA Transition on Business: What’s at Stake?
- Data Privacy Day 2015: Reinterpreting Fair Information Practice Principles
- Intel Supports Innovative Payment Reform for Healthcare Services