Online Communication Challenged No More!
Lets face it, unless you have the time to really follow the technology space closely, its likely you have been left behind on at least one of the more recent online communication tools. Keeping up on texting to IM to MySpace to Twitter can be overwhelming and even intimidating. As a parent, it can be even more so as there...
- IDF Car Demonstrations! Here are some of the cool things we demonstrated at IDF in San Francisco!
- Tom’s Hardware: Intel’s Speedy “Nehalem” "With the results we saw, there’s no doubt that Nehalem will be a processor to set a new bar in performance." Read More
- Ars Technica: Intel’s MID, Netbook, and Nettop Strategy "Atom is a major launch for Intel, and will undoubtedly leave its mark upon the industry." Read more
- Engadget: Comparing Asus Eee PCs "There you have it, the hotly anticipated 10-inch Eee PC 1000 sized up next to the 8.9-inch Eee PC 901 and original 7-inch Eee PC 701." Read more
- Gizmodo: First Look at the Asus Eee B202 "Definitely a cute, well-built package for the money" Read More
- The Netbooks Are Coming A sneak peek of video footage debuting at Computex this week. See cool new netbook systems and usage models.
Computex: The Who and How Inside Expanding the Internet
Taipei will par-tay this week as tech change agents flock to Computex, one of the largest computer exhibition in the world, second only to CeBIT in Germany.Among the 135,000 estimated attendees will be fists pumping in the air from many of my Intel pals, especially the spirited Sean Maloney. Maloney is one of those daring types who can pull out...
Centrino 2 live in the wild…..WiMAX gods smile down with envy and delight
Live from Computex 2008 in Taipei, your favorite demo guy gets his hands on the real deal.I’ve never said that being a demo guy doesn’t have its perks. And today I’ve got my privileged hands on a brand spanking new Asus Centrino 2 (“Montevina” for us nerds) system, as I blog away under the sexy glow of my new mobile...