- Intel CEO Paul Otellini Looks Ahead — 45nm & Beyond! Paul Otellini looked back on 40 years of innovation at Intel, outlined the company's three main capabilities (silicon technology, Intel architecture, and market creation), and gave his vision for the future. "Today's innovations are the basis of future technology," Otellini said in this keynote summary Podcast. (more…)
- Podcasting IDF Podtech is at IDF podcasting exclusive content including a candid interview with Intel CTO Justin Rattner and Otellini's Keynote.There's also Intel's Chip Chat and videos from channelintel on YouTube, like Investing for Big Impact & Spread of Web 2.0
- IDF Throngs Exiting Paul Otellini's keynoteFrom the Flickr IDF group.
- New technology spotted at IDF An incredible new technology: IBM's combination screw driver, level, and flashlightFrom the Flickr IDF group.
IDF San Fran Blogosphere
Textura Design is back with Intel at another IDF in San Francisco blogging blogging it up, checking the scene, and spotting UMPCs. UMPCs are a real focus in San Fran: being mobile and ubiquitous and we're looking for them, as well as anything from Apple.At IDF Beijing, we got to see a UMPC prototype and it'll be interesting to see...
Silicon Research Sparks Start of Intel Developer Forum
Intel's Megan Langer contributed to this post.IDF is not about products as much as it's about building the future. So every year IDF kicks off with what's called Day Zero, where Intel Researchers and strategic planners share and show what they're working on. Here's an audio Podcast with brief interviews from some of the day's presenters and topics listed below:...
- Investing for BIG Impact & Spread of Web 2.0 Nearly 62% of the $236.1M of Intel Capital's investment dollars go outside the U.S., with China, Taiwan, Israel, Japan, Germany ranking in order as the top five of Intel's hottest investment spots. (more…)