From now through Q2, 2021, you can avail yourself of many free Intel® FPGA training classes available online. There are currently 424 classes listed, so you’re sure to find something of help.
Here are a few representative class titles:
- The Intel® Quartus® Prime Software: Foundation for Xilinx* Vivado* Design Suite Users
- Performance Optimization with Intel® Hyperflex™ Architecture
- Advanced Optimization with Intel® Hyperflex™ Architecture
- Introduction to High-Level Synthesis with Intel® FPGAs
- Using Intel® oneAPI Toolkits with FPGAs
- The Intel® Quartus® Prime Software Design Series: Timing Analysis with Timing Analyzer
- Using Intel® SoC FPGAs
- The Intel® Quartus® Prime Software: Foundation
- High-Level Synthesis Advanced Optimization Techniques
- Advanced Timing Analysis with Timing Analyzer
- Timing Closure with Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Software
Click here to check out the current class catalog and schedule. Then, be sure to sign up for the classes that you think will help you the most.
Notices & Disclaimers
Intel technologies may require enabled hardware, software or service activation.
No product or component can be absolutely secure.
Your costs and results may vary.
© Intel Corporation. Intel, the Intel logo, and other Intel marks are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.