The latest release of Intel® Quartus® Prime software v21.1 introduces new intuitive features and improvements that make it easier for you to design with Intel® FPGAs, including the new Intel® Agilex™ FPGAs. These new features and improvements include:
- Improvements for Intel® Agilex™ FPGA power, performance, runtime, memory, and logic utilization†
- New and improved Design Assistant design rules for synthesis, clock domain crossing (CDC), reset domain crossing (RDC)
- New timing features including hierarchical grouping of design rule checking (DRC), rule tagging and filtering, and a DRC waiver mechanism
- New ease-of-use reports for static timing analysis, design closure, synthesis, and undefined entities
- Additional cross-probing and runtime improvements for reports that allow you to locate SDC constraints in a file
- Faster ECO compilation for post-fit tap targets in Signal Tap II Logic Analyzer†
- A new Flow-Resume feature
- Improved GUI display compatible with higher resolution monitors
- Accelerated remote debug over Ethernet and PCIe connections (as opposed to JTAG) using an instantiated Nios® II processor
- A new feature that allows you to mark signals for debug (Beta) during RTL code development
- Updates to embedded development software and other development tools including:
- BSP Editor Added to Platform Designer
- Support for U-Boot 2020.10
- ARM Trusted Firmware v2.4.0
- Linux LTS Kernel v5.4, Mainline Kernel v5.11
The new Intel Quartus Prime development software version 21.1 is available for immediate download. Click here.
Notices & Disclaimers
† Tests measure performance of components on a particular test, in specific systems. Differences in hardware, software, or configuration will affect actual performance. Consult other sources of information to evaluate performance as you consider your purchase. For more complete information about performance and benchmark results, visit www.intel.com/benchmarks.
Performance results are based on testing as of dates shown in configurations and may not reflect all publicly available updates. See backup for configuration details.
No product or component can be absolutely secure.
Your costs and results may vary.
Intel technologies may require enabled hardware, software or service activation.
© Intel Corporation. Intel, the Intel logo, and other Intel marks are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.