Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Edition Version 20.3 Software is now available for download. In addition to functional and security updates, the new development software for Intel® FPGAs incorporates many new features including:
- Significant Fmax improvements for both Intel® Stratix® 10 and Intel® Agilex™ FPGAs
- Added ability to pass HDL parameters and IP via RTL
- Support for streaming remote debugging via Ethernet
- Intel® VTune™ Profiler support for OpenCL kernels
- Arm Development Studio and Linaro Toolchain support for Intel® SoC FPGA software development
- Support for MathWorks MATLAB R2020a and variable precision floating-point computation in DSP Builder
- A new power/thermal calculator for Intel Stratix 10 and Intel Agilex FPGAs
- A GUI front end for back annotation
- Fast compilation for small designs and ECO compilation
- Intel® oneAPI DPC++ library support, rapid design iteration support, and a new bottleneck viewer for HLD tools
- Improved cross-probing, improved bus grouping, and improved runtime on existing rules, and violation waivers for Design Assistant
- IP support for PCIe multichannel DMA
- New device support and new features for the Intel® Advanced Link Analyzer jitter/noise eye link analysis tool for high-speed SerDes development
For more information about the improvements to and new features in Intel Quartus Prime Pro Edition Version 20.3 Software, click here.
To go directly to the Intel Quartus Prime Pro Edition download page, click here.
Notices & Disclaimers
Intel technologies may require enabled hardware, software or service activation.
No product or component can be absolutely secure.
Your costs and results may vary.
© Intel Corporation. Intel, the Intel logo, and other Intel marks are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.