The latest Intel® Quartus Prime Pro Edition software suite, version 20.1, is now available for download and you’re going to want it for the latest updates, which include the following additions and enhancements to make your design job much easier:
- The v20.1 release of the Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Edition Software provides support for the Intel® Agilex™ FPGAs device family, which is Intel’s first FPGA fabric built on 10nm process technology.
- A 33% compile time reduction when compared to Intel® Quartus® v18.1 for designs with high utilization.1
- The Intel Quartus Prime Pro Edition Software user interface has been updated to create a more intuitive interface and modern look and feel, including wizards, reports, and analysis tools.
- Fast Preservation and ECO flows provide you a method for tweaking just the blocks you need
- New Logic Depth report showing the levels of logic for each clock domain.
- New Neighbor Paths report showing paths before and after, the elements along these paths, and information about the slack, skew, delay, etc.
- 3D visualization in Global Signal Visualization report to aid in analyzing clock sector and clock routing usage and congestion.
- Global Router Congestion Analysis Reports that enable you to see a detailed view of which nets contribute to routing congestion and help users debug routing issues earlier in the compile flow.
For more information on Intel Quartus Prime Pro Edition software, version 20.1, including download information, click here.
Notices and Disclaimers
1 Benchmarks were done on a suite of 80 customer designs on an Intel® Stratix® 10 1S280 device with Linux 64 operating system. Differences in hardware, software, or configuration will affect actual performance. Consult other sources of information to evaluate performance as you consider your purchase. For more complete information about performance and benchmark results, visit http://www.intel.com/benchmarks.
Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel microprocessors.
Performance tests, such as SYSmark and MobileMark, are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations and functions. Any change to any of those factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with other products. For more complete information visit www.intel.com/benchmarks.
Your costs and results may vary.
Intel does not control or audit third-party data. You should consult other sources to evaluate accuracy.
Intel technologies may require enabled hardware, software or service activation. No product or component can be absolutely secure.
© Intel Corporation. Intel, the Intel logo, and other Intel marks are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.