Interested in learning how to use the Intel® oneAPI™ open, unified programming model to accelerate data-centric workloads using FPGAs? Then sign up for the free Webinar titled “Using Intel oneAPI to Achieve High-Performance Compute Acceleration with FPGAs.” It’s being presented on March 23 and March 25 by Intel and Bittware. The Webinar will zero in a real-world, 2D FFT workload accelerated by BittWare’s 520N-MX PCIe acceleration card based on the Intel® Stratix® 10 MX FPGA. This Intel FPGA incorporates high-performance HBM2 memory, which delivers additional acceleration speed.
The Webinar will discuss:
- How the Intel oneAPI unified programming model enables easier, software-like FPGA workload acceleration development
- A look at BittWare’s accelerated 2D FFT code
- A discussion of various development tools including the Intel® Vtune™ Profiler, which optimizes application performance, system performance, and system configuration for HPC, cloud, IoT, media, storage, and more
- A preview of next-generation acceleration cards like BittWare’s IA-840F, which is based on the Intel® Agilex™ FPGA.
- A live Q&A with the Webinar’s four panelists from Intel and Bittware
Intrigued? Register for either Webinar by clicking the links below:
Note: If you can’t make the live event, register anyway and you will get access to the on-demand Webinar recording.
Notices & Disclaimers
Intel technologies may require enabled hardware, software or service activation.
No product or component can be absolutely secure.
Your costs and results may vary.
Intel does not control or audit third-party data. You should consult other sources to evaluate accuracy.
© Intel Corporation. Intel, the Intel logo, and other Intel marks are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.