If your team is working on next-generation aerospace or defense projects, then a new Webinar from Arrow and Intel titled “Delivering Next Generation Aerospace & Defense solutions with Intel Technologies” might just bring you some information you can use, immediately. Intel has unique offerings for the most demanding aerospace and defense electronic designs. For example, Intel is the only semiconductor vendor in the world to offer a custom logic portfolio that spans Intel® FPGAs including the new Intel® Agilex™ FPGA family, Intel® eASIC™ structured ASICs, and full-custom ASICs. This logic continuum allows your team to choose exactly the right semiconductor implementation technology for every stage in your project – from development and initial testing, to prototyping, deployment, and maintenance.
Key agenda topics for this Webinar include:
- The Intel Microelectronics Assurance Strategy for the US Government
- The US-based Intel custom ASIC foundry
- Bridging the gap between Intel FPGAs and ASICs with Intel eASIC structured ASICs
- Intel reference designs for military applications such as electronic warfare (EW) and radar
- Intel Agilex FPGA technology
- Device security and anti-tamper features for aerospace and defense applications
The Webinar will be held on November 5, 2020 at 14:00 GMT.
For more information about the Webinar including the full event agenda and registration, click here.
Notices & Disclaimers
Intel technologies may require enabled hardware, software or service activation.
No product or component can be absolutely secure.
Your costs and results may vary.
© Intel Corporation. Intel, the Intel logo, and other Intel marks are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.