Taiwan is a land of collaborative-minded individuals who understand that true success isn’t necessarily about the lowest cost, it’s about the inspiring changes made possible when humans work together. This is particularly true during the birth of the new technology era known as the Internet of Things (IoT).
Computex 2015 starts today, and Intel is at the event showing how global technology collaboration is igniting the Taiwan ecosystem beyond the PC, and opening up new business opportunities made possible through IoT.
Here’s a sampling of what you can look forward to experiencing from Intel at Computex 2015, beginning today.
Speakers: How IoT is Re-Inventing the Computing Experience
On Day One, Intel’s Kirk Skaugen will introduce a wide range of exciting new computing experiences during his opening keynote. Skaugen will also discuss how new Intel technology including IoT will transform the way we live, work and interact with each other. If you can’t make it in person, tune in via the live webcast, or look for the recording to post later in the week here.
On Day Two, Intel IoT leader Doug Davis takes the stage to outline how a strong technology ecosystem is making it possible for Taiwan to use IoT to transform businesses and create stronger communities through smart cities. Davis will elaborate on key announcements made by Intel on Day One.
Demos: How IoT is Enabling a Smart and Connected World
Intel products, technologies and tools come together in a host of innovative demos showcasing the power of collaboration between Intel and its diverse ecosystem. Key demos on display include:
- Examples using Intel Edison and Intel Galileo
- Integrated Intel Security Solutions
- End-to-end Intel IoT Platform ingredients, including EMS, cloud analytics, and API management
- Puma 6E Smart Home demo featuring OIC
- Lantiq GRX 350 & WAVE 500 WiFi demo
- Haier RetailHome Gateway
- Smart Home & Building (from ArcherMind Technology PRC)
- Quanta Home Gateway
- Formosa Industrial end-to-end solution (MI Gateway by Nexcom)
- ADLINK Machine Failure Prediction (MI Gateway by ADLINK)
- Industrial Smart Automation
- Nexcom Intelligent Bus
- Advantech eBus
- A smart greenhouse built on the Intel IoT Platform
- Empathy All-in-one Payment
- Posiflex mPOS
- Flytech mPOS