- Plan Your IBM Think Schedule to Learn about AI, Cloud, and Security
- IBM Think is an important show for Intel, as IBM and Intel work together closely on compute-intensive workloads such as AI and HPC. The post Plan Your IBM Think Schedule to Learn about AI, Cloud, and Security appeared first on IT Peer Network.
- Intel Partners to Showcase Industry-Leading Technology at HIMSS19
- Heading to HIMSS19? Take a sneak peek at the technology and products Intel's partners will be showcasing at the conference. The post Intel Partners to Showcase Industry-Leading Technology at HIMSS19 appeared first on IT Peer Network.
- Transforming Healthcare at SOLVE and CHC
- Intel hosted three healthcare transformation panels at CHC. See how AI and other technology is facilitating real-world change. The post Transforming Healthcare at SOLVE and CHC appeared first on IT Peer Network.
- Cloud Service Providers: Upgrading Network Infrastructure to Meet Growing Global Demand
- Without careful consideration of network technology, even top-performing processors won’t be enough to meet customer needs. The post Cloud Service Providers: Upgrading Network Infrastructure to Meet Growing Global Demand appeared first on IT Peer Network.
- Accelerating Innovative Vision Systems with Intel® FPGAs at Integrated Systems Europe 2019
- The future growth in the Pro A/V market is fuelled by new applications which are becoming more prevalent in our everyday lives in areas such as digital display media, unified communications, visual retail and devices connected to the Internet of Things. These new applications, combined with demands for higher resolution video in enterprises, is putting...
- How to Balance the Corporate Grind with Your Health Goals in 2019
- We all start the year with the high hopes and the best intention to take better care of ourselves, finally fit fitness into our schedules, or clean up our eating habits. But given that 80% of people give up on New Year’s resolutions by February, the odds are not in our favor. In hopes to...
- Intel Unite® ISE Booth: Showcasing the Future of Collaboration
- It’s the week of Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) in Amsterdam and we are excited to be back for a third year in a row. This year’s conference is bigger than ever, and the Intel Unite® solution team is looking forward to joining industry experts to learn about new technologies and solutions, and partner to advance...
- Intel® Omni-Path Architecture Increases TOP500 Contribution
- Intel® OPA is interconnect of choice for six fastest academic clusters in world. The evidence is in. Powering some of the fastest supercomputers in the world, Intel® Omni-Path Architecture (Intel® OPA) strongly increased our contribution interconnecting TOP500 systems, with a record number of total PFLOPS increased to 146.2.1 This represents a 26% increase since June...
- Cisco HyperFlex*: Coming to a Store Anywhere Near You
- Intel has been working with Cisco for several years now to help build up the capabilities and value of Cisco’s HyperFlex* Hyperconverged Infrastructure (HCI) solution. Cisco HyperFlex received tremendous recognition for the technology, including a Gartner Magic Quadrant and Forrester Wave Leader ratings. I’ve written a couple of past blogs to celebrate our collaboration (New...
- It’s Finally Happening: Standards, Spectrum, and Innovative Products Are Making 5G a Reality
- By Reza Arefi, Director, Spectrum Strategy, Next Generation and Standards Group, Intel Corporation There was great excitement when, about two years ago, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) made an unprecedented move in announcing the intention to open “millimeter-wave spectrum” for commercial 5G development. As those of us working on 5G know, forward-thinking spectrum policy is...
- PCAudioLabs Testing Finds Intel® Optane™ SSDs Accelerate Audio Production Workloads
- With respect to software, audio production is a specialized field. Many other disciplines make use of a common set of applications that include things like a word processor, a spreadsheet editor, and an email client. Those are tools that can be used widely across industries and job roles, whether you’re a financial advisor, a high...
- Scaling the Big Video Data Mountain
- At NABShow 2017, I had the pleasure of announcing the launch of the Intel Science and Technology Center for Visual Cloud Systems (VCS ISTC) with Carnegie Mellon University computer science professor Dave Andersen. In the last year and a half, much progress has been made in the center and I’ll highlight the work of this...
- Intel’s Working Hard to Enable Your Data Center Transformation
- The journey to transform your data center to a modern autonomous data center can be a reality. What is a modern autonomous data center? Well, it’s taking the latest hardware from compute, storage, memory, network, and accelerators, and combining it with software automation for management and infrastructure efficiency. While this sounds exciting, there are fundamentals...
- Industry 4.0: Transforming People, Processes, Technologies and Organizations
- Industry 4.0 is here, and it promises to transform manufacturing operations with autonomous machines that are self-monitoring, organize their own maintenance, and link directly into scheduling and logistics systems — without human intervention. Customized products will be built on highly flexible production floors that are no longer tethered to a fixed flow conveyer belt. These...
- Retailers Get Big Sales Bump by Investing in RFID Technology
- Overhead and handheld radio-frequency identification (RFID) technology is transforming brick-and-mortar retail. Today, as cited by the 2016 RFID in Retail Study, offered by Kurt Salmon, nearly 73 percent of all retailers are implementing RFID to track their inventory.1 The benefit is clear: As consumer shopping behaviors and expectations have shifted dramatically in the digital age,...