Welcome to the Intel® Technology Provider blog chat page!
Join the Tech Connect chat series where various technology experts discuss and share their insights. See calendar below for upcoming live chats.
Our Next Chat: in 6 days, 17 hours, 44 minutes, 51 seconds
|« NOV « DEC||January 2015||FEB » MAR »|
|25||26||27||28||29||30||31||ServerSmart Chat||Tablet Tuesday||4th Gen Core Refresh|
- RSVP for the Tech Connect chat
- Connect to the chat with your Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn Account in the chat window below.
- Intel will request basic account and contact information to connect your social account to the chat – your data is stored only for Intel® Technology Provider’s chat use – accept to connect
- Participate in the chat – join the conversation, comment to complete your entry for the chance to win.
- Optional: Select the “Update Network” check box to let your followers know you joined the #TechConnect conversation – Intel will post your comments to your feed
- Learn and earn 5 training credits!
By connecting your social account on Intel’s chat application, Intel will temporarily store but not use your profile and chat information. Upon completion of chat, you may log on to your social account and remove access to Intels chat app at your convenience.
Once connected to the chat, Intel will not post content on to your account news feed unless you select the “Update Network” check box. By selecting the “Update Network” check box, comments you make during the #TechConnect chat will display on your social feed, no additional information will be disclosed or populated.
Intel® Technology Provider may use data retrieved to listen/follow Twitter users through @Intel_Channel or invite to join Intel Technology Provider LinkedIn group. Intel® Technology Provider may use the Facebook contacts to invite users to get updates via the Intel Technology Provider Facebook Page.