A great cup of coffee is a popular way for many of us to start our day. However, the coffee I’m talking about will put your customers on the right track all day long. “Coffee Lake” is the new line up of 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processors.
Mobile series chips were announced a few weeks back and we’ve just announced the desktop family to debut on October 5th. (Spoiler alert: stay tuned for corporate/enterprise-focused chips coming in 2018.)
With marked performance improvements over prior generations, 8th Gen gives your customers some very good reasons to consider refreshing their outdated technology—in a wide range of form factors. The benefits of upgrading really add up:
• 40% performance improvement gen on gen and a 2x boost over 5-year old PCs
• New levels of built-in security and hassle-free passwords with Windows Hello and True Key Technology
• 10 hours of battery life on a single charge – running 4K UHD video on Core i5 and i7 U-series mobile chips
• Real-time 4K content editing and smooth 4K content streaming
• Great for consumer and business VR experiences
Plus, 8th Gen provides many of Intel’s performance-enhancing features including Hyper-Threading, Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, and support for Intel® Optane™ memory—a system accelerator that significantly enhances responsiveness.
Sales Opportunity Boost
New 8th Gen processors are aimed at markets in growth mode — gaming, content creation and overclocking:
• Sales of gaming PCs have enjoyed a 36% CAGR over the last 5 years
• It’s estimated that there are more than 130 million digital content creators worldwide
• Sales of unlocked CPUs improved by 80% from Q2-14 to Q2-17
Technology Provider Boost
Intel® Technology Provider has designed a series of resources to help you get up-to-speed on the benefits of 8th Gen processors. Start by taking a 10-minute course for an overview of 8th Gen desktop processors and mobile processors—each of which can earn you 4 training credits. Pick up pre-made marketing assets from the Intel Partner Marketing Studio to help generate customer interest, then earn points on your purchases.
Learn more about the 8th Gen line up and get a boost from more than your morning coffee!