Dominance Reborn: the New 4th Gen Core Processors for Enthusiasts Chat Series proceeded on Tuesday, July 15. Thanks to over 50 participants who joined the conversation on the blog chat page and also for the many who returned for another great session.
Gigabyte’s team – Irene Huang, Gigabyte USA Marketing Manager, Sam Huang, Gigabyte USA Channel Marketing Specialist, Leon Chen, Gigabyte USA Public Relations Manager, Oscar Wang, Gigabyte USA Sales Director, and Gary Tam, Gigabyte USA Tech Support Manager lead the conversation around the Gigabyte* 9 Series Board Update for Enthusiasts.
See the highlights from the chat below:
(1) ITP Enthusiasm for Gigabyte:
- Mark Burkhardt Mcp: My Company, Trans-Atlantic Creations, has never had any problems w/ Gigabyte boards until recently and that was on an 1155 board. Our Customers Prefer Gigabyte. … My Boss uses ONLY Gigabyte Boards for His Gaming PCs.
- Aaron Sherman: I can vouch for Gigabyte boards. My customers are very happy. We were selling a lot of Intel DT boards and GB has been a strong replacement.
- Michael Komar: … I’ve been with GBT for over 20 Years
- @Notanatheist: We are 99% Gigabyte shop now for motherboards
- Kenneth R. Bowers: The GBU Advanced Warranty for GSM models truly is excellent. That service is something to consider.
- @BOMOGroup: Gigabyte is fast becoming the go to motherboard.
(2) Gigabyte* in Gaming:
- Dave Mikkelson: Oscar, how are Gigabyte and Intel collaborating in the gaming arena?
- Oscar Wang: @Dave, hi Dave, GIGABYTE is supporting INTEL IEM events worldwide. At the moment the IEM sponsorship includes GIGABYTE High End Gaming Boads, VGA, and Gaming Brix!
- Kenneth R. Bowers: … We just built a high-end gaming system +$4,000 with GB (Sunnytech, a reseller of Gigabyte). Customers are very happy.
- Product features and details on BRIX with Nvidia: http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=5096#ov
- BRIX roadmap/Product Info: http://businesscenter.gigabyte.us/image/BRIX%20eBrochure/index.html
- GIGABYTE BRIX Gaming with Nvidia GTX760: http://www.gigabyte.us/products/product-page.aspx?pid=5096#ov
(3) Additional Links and Resources:
- GSM Models on GSM Page: http://www.gigabyte.us/WebPage/-54/images/GSM_overview-USA.html
- Gigabyte Business Center: http://businesscenter.gigabyte.us
- Brix Full Line: http://www.gigabyte.us/products/list.aspx?s=47&ck=104
- Intel /Gigabyte Motherboard transition: http://businesscenter.gigabyte.us/image/GIGABYTE_Product_Transition_FF.html
- Project Support Request: http://event.gigabyte.com/SICenterRegister/
- Rebate Programs: http://businesscenter.gigabyte.us/image/GIGABYTE_Rebate_Programs.html
- Intel ITP point program for the GIGABYTE 8 and 9 series motherboard models and details: http://businesscenter.gigabyte.us/image/ITP-web/GIGABYTE-ITP_landing-Page.aspx
- Gigabyte Marketing Materials Link: http://event.gigabyte.com/MaterialsForm/
- ITP Gigabyte Tech Partner Info: http://techpartner.intel.com/gigabyte
- Thin MINI ITX Site: http://www.gigabyte.us/microsite/348/aio-system.html
- GIGABYTE GSM (STABLE MODEL): Product Longevity average 18+ months. Advanced Replacement Service. Super Easy Enrollment: http://www.gigabyte.us/WebPage/-54/GSM_main.html
- Contact Info: Gigabytesales rep at firstname.lastname@example.org and marketing team at email@example.com
The last #4thGenCoreRefresh chat will run on Tuesday, July 22nd, sign up and participate for one more chance to win an Intel® NUC.
Roger Corell, Intel® Channel Products Manager, as well as Intel®’s David Stark, Jim Loveridge, and Michael O’Sullivan will host the final chat topic, Choosing Optimal Mobile Device for Your Business Customers on July 22, 1 p.m. EDT/ 10 a.m. PDT.
Chat with you soon,