Intel is proud to be a sponsor of Microsoft’s WorldWide Partner Conference, July 13-17, 2014. The alliance between Intel and Microsoft is strong and enduring. Together, with you, this alliance has helped provide the building blocks for amazing products and solutions that benefit your customers everyday.
Did you know?
- Intel and Microsoft’s 30-year collaboration is as strong as ever. We are working very closely to deliver a full range of “no compromises” experiences for PCs, 2-in-1s and tablets
- Intel has the deepest expertise of any silicon provider in optimizing and tuning for Windows to ensure broad availability, maximum compatibility and the highest levels of performance
- Commercial-ready 64-bit tablets running the latest Windows 8 and Intel architecture are highly desired to run enterprise grade applications
- Intel’s data center products portfolio (including Intel ® Xeon ® processors, SSDs and NICs) is optimized for the efficiency, agility and rapid service deployment requirements of modern data centers running Microsoft Cloud OS solutions to deliver Private Cloud services
- Intel’s data center products portfolio provide competitive advantages for those building data analytics services and solutions based on Business Intelligence tools from Microsoft, such as SQL Server 2014
Did you also know?
The very best way to leverage the power of this mighty alliance is to join Intel® Technology Provider. Intel® Technology Provider is a global membership program for businesses that resell or recommend Intel technology. If you’re already a member of Intel Technology Provider, visit Intel at WPC and earn 5 training credits. If you’re not a member yet, don’t wait any longer!
- Visit Intel at WPC and earn 5 training credits
- Have fun at the Partner Executive Board reception, sponsored by Intel on Tuesday, July 14, 2014 from 7:00pm-10:00pm at the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum
- Learn at the Intel Sponsor Breakout Session: How Intel and Microsoft platform solutions transform businesses on Wednesday, July 16 from 4:00pm-5:00pm
See you there!