On May 13, 2014, the Court of Justice of the European Union issued an opinion in a Spanish privacy lawsuit against Google. Media attention to the court’s action boldly proclaimed the creation of a “Right to be Forgotten.” The opinion … Read more
Tag Archives: Spain
Connect with us
- Rethinking Privacy Requires Transatlantic Cooperation
- One step forward for high-skilled immigration reform
- Impact of the IANA Transition on Business: What’s at Stake?
- Data Privacy Day 2015: Reinterpreting Fair Information Practice Principles
- Intel Supports Innovative Payment Reform for Healthcare Services