NTIA’s recent request for comments on big data provided companies, privacy advocates and activists with an opportunity to highlight the promise of big data and analytic processing and to consider how to address some of the unique privacy challenges they … Read more
Tag Archives: forgotten
Connect with us
- Rethinking Privacy Requires Transatlantic Cooperation
- One step forward for high-skilled immigration reform
- Impact of the IANA Transition on Business: What’s at Stake?
- Data Privacy Day 2015: Reinterpreting Fair Information Practice Principles
- Intel Supports Innovative Payment Reform for Healthcare Services