I spent much of last week in Brussels, Belgium, speaking with people about the European Union’s proposed Data Protection Regulation, including presenting at the 3rd Annual European Data Protection & Privacy Conference. The Regulation is a once in a generation … Read more
Tag Archives: Brussels
Connect with us
- Rethinking Privacy Requires Transatlantic Cooperation
- One step forward for high-skilled immigration reform
- Impact of the IANA Transition on Business: What’s at Stake?
- Data Privacy Day 2015: Reinterpreting Fair Information Practice Principles
- Intel Supports Innovative Payment Reform for Healthcare Services