Almost 20 years ago, in my first job out of graduate school for Paul Allen, the co-founder of Microsoft, I worked on a project called “ElderSpace.” Our team of social scientists at this Silicon Valley think tank set out to … Read more
Tag Archives: Age Friendly Cities
Connect with us
- Rethinking Privacy Requires Transatlantic Cooperation
- One step forward for high-skilled immigration reform
- Impact of the IANA Transition on Business: What’s at Stake?
- Data Privacy Day 2015: Reinterpreting Fair Information Practice Principles
- Intel Supports Innovative Payment Reform for Healthcare Services