The “Standards for Immigration Reform” issued today by House Republicans represent an important step forward in the immigration reform effort and could help form the basis for bipartisan agreement on this important issue. The standards make clear the commitment of … Read more
Daily Archives: January 30, 2014
Connect with us
- Rethinking Privacy Requires Transatlantic Cooperation
- One step forward for high-skilled immigration reform
- Impact of the IANA Transition on Business: What’s at Stake?
- Data Privacy Day 2015: Reinterpreting Fair Information Practice Principles
- Intel Supports Innovative Payment Reform for Healthcare Services