In just one week many of us will gather in Warsaw, Poland, for the 35th International Conference of Data Protection and Privacy Commissioners. The title of the Conference is Privacy: A Compass in a Turbulent World. The conference title causes … Read more
Daily Archives: September 17, 2013
Connect with us
- Rethinking Privacy Requires Transatlantic Cooperation
- One step forward for high-skilled immigration reform
- Impact of the IANA Transition on Business: What’s at Stake?
- Data Privacy Day 2015: Reinterpreting Fair Information Practice Principles
- Intel Supports Innovative Payment Reform for Healthcare Services