By Peter Pitsch, associate general counsel and executive director of communications policy for Intel State of the art telecom networks will be the lifeblood of Europe’s digital markets and, increasingly so, many other sectors of the larger economy. The EU … Read more
Daily Archives: July 2, 2013
Connect with us
- Rethinking Privacy Requires Transatlantic Cooperation
- One step forward for high-skilled immigration reform
- Impact of the IANA Transition on Business: What’s at Stake?
- Data Privacy Day 2015: Reinterpreting Fair Information Practice Principles
- Intel Supports Innovative Payment Reform for Healthcare Services