By Alice Borrelli, Director, Global Healthcare Policy Congressman Honda’s Health Care Innovation and Marketplace Technologies Act fosters further innovation and entrepreneurship in the health information technology sector through: Loaning providers funds to implement non-EHR health related technologies, and to buy … Read more
Daily Archives: June 13, 2013
Connect with us
- Rethinking Privacy Requires Transatlantic Cooperation
- One step forward for high-skilled immigration reform
- Impact of the IANA Transition on Business: What’s at Stake?
- Data Privacy Day 2015: Reinterpreting Fair Information Practice Principles
- Intel Supports Innovative Payment Reform for Healthcare Services