By Greg Slater, director of trade and competition policy at Intel It is an exciting time again in the international trade world. We soon should have a very experienced trade negotiator as our next U.S. Trade Representative (USTR). And, no matter … Read more
Daily Archives: May 30, 2013
Connect with us
- Rethinking Privacy Requires Transatlantic Cooperation
- One step forward for high-skilled immigration reform
- Impact of the IANA Transition on Business: What’s at Stake?
- Data Privacy Day 2015: Reinterpreting Fair Information Practice Principles
- Intel Supports Innovative Payment Reform for Healthcare Services