By Alice Borrelli, Director, Global Healthcare Policy, Intel Corporation Last week at the United Nations, more than 400 delegates from around the world met at the GETHealth Summit to discuss the question, “how do we GETHealth in emerging markets through ICT … Read more
Daily Archives: February 13, 2013
Connect with us
- Rethinking Privacy Requires Transatlantic Cooperation
- One step forward for high-skilled immigration reform
- Impact of the IANA Transition on Business: What’s at Stake?
- Data Privacy Day 2015: Reinterpreting Fair Information Practice Principles
- Intel Supports Innovative Payment Reform for Healthcare Services