Intel and McAfee welcome European Union resolve to fight cyber threats By David Hoffman, Raj Samani and Christoph Luykx Today, the European Commission and the EU’s External Action Service (EEAS) presented its response to the growing threats presented in cyberspace … Read more
Daily Archives: February 7, 2013
Connect with us
- Rethinking Privacy Requires Transatlantic Cooperation
- One step forward for high-skilled immigration reform
- Impact of the IANA Transition on Business: What’s at Stake?
- Data Privacy Day 2015: Reinterpreting Fair Information Practice Principles
- Intel Supports Innovative Payment Reform for Healthcare Services