Following November’s elections, President Obama and Republican leaders focused on the importance of immigration reform and placed it high on the agenda for the 113th Congress. This week, the President and Congress are kicking off the legislative effort. A bipartisan … Read more
Daily Archives: January 29, 2013
Connect with us
- Rethinking Privacy Requires Transatlantic Cooperation
- One step forward for high-skilled immigration reform
- Impact of the IANA Transition on Business: What’s at Stake?
- Data Privacy Day 2015: Reinterpreting Fair Information Practice Principles
- Intel Supports Innovative Payment Reform for Healthcare Services