By Christoph Luykx, Public Policy Manager Europe, and Daniel Keenan, Public Policy Intern Europe This past week Intel submitted its response to the European Commission’s consultation on the future of EU-US trade and economic relations. Inputs from Intel and other … Read more
Daily Archives: October 3, 2012
Connect with us
- Rethinking Privacy Requires Transatlantic Cooperation
- One step forward for high-skilled immigration reform
- Impact of the IANA Transition on Business: What’s at Stake?
- Data Privacy Day 2015: Reinterpreting Fair Information Practice Principles
- Intel Supports Innovative Payment Reform for Healthcare Services