Every day, U.S. businesses are targeted for cyber exploitation and theft, resulting in huge losses of valuable intellectual property and sensitive information. Intel supports the bipartisan Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act of 2011, a voluntary and appropriately balanced approach … Read more
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Connect with us
- Rethinking Privacy Requires Transatlantic Cooperation
- One step forward for high-skilled immigration reform
- Impact of the IANA Transition on Business: What’s at Stake?
- Data Privacy Day 2015: Reinterpreting Fair Information Practice Principles
- Intel Supports Innovative Payment Reform for Healthcare Services