By Margie Dickman, Senior Policy Counsel at Intel The decision by the U.S. Congress to include voluntary incentive auction authority in its comprehensive payroll tax agreement marks a milestone for our nation’s spectrum policy and the U.S. economy. Voluntary incentive … Read more
Daily Archives: February 16, 2012
Connect with us
- Rethinking Privacy Requires Transatlantic Cooperation
- One step forward for high-skilled immigration reform
- Impact of the IANA Transition on Business: What’s at Stake?
- Data Privacy Day 2015: Reinterpreting Fair Information Practice Principles
- Intel Supports Innovative Payment Reform for Healthcare Services