By Brian Huseman, Senior Policy Counsel Today, I had the opportunity to participate in the Federal Trade Commission’s workshop on facial recognition, facial detection, and digital signage technologies, called “Face Facts.”As usual, the FTC staff did a tremendous job … Read more
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Connect with us
- Rethinking Privacy Requires Transatlantic Cooperation
- One step forward for high-skilled immigration reform
- Impact of the IANA Transition on Business: What’s at Stake?
- Data Privacy Day 2015: Reinterpreting Fair Information Practice Principles
- Intel Supports Innovative Payment Reform for Healthcare Services