By Greg Slater, director of Global Trade and Competition Policy at Intel Just several weeks after Congress approved the U.S./Korea free trade agreement (FTA), our third FTA with a country in the most dynamic region of the world, the Asia … Read more
Daily Archives: November 18, 2011
Connect with us
- Rethinking Privacy Requires Transatlantic Cooperation
- One step forward for high-skilled immigration reform
- Impact of the IANA Transition on Business: What’s at Stake?
- Data Privacy Day 2015: Reinterpreting Fair Information Practice Principles
- Intel Supports Innovative Payment Reform for Healthcare Services