By David Hoffman, director of security policy and global privacy officer at Intel On October 18th, I had the opportunity to join the Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security, Janet Napolitano, for the ringing of the NASDAQ opening … Read more
Daily Archives: October 19, 2011
Connect with us
- Rethinking Privacy Requires Transatlantic Cooperation
- One step forward for high-skilled immigration reform
- Impact of the IANA Transition on Business: What’s at Stake?
- Data Privacy Day 2015: Reinterpreting Fair Information Practice Principles
- Intel Supports Innovative Payment Reform for Healthcare Services