By Greg Slater, Intel’s director of Global Trade and Competition Policy Yesterday, I had the privilege of testifying at a U.S. Congress Joint Economic Committee hearing on manufacturing and trade. While views on how trade relates to U.S. manufacturing and … Read more
Daily Archives: September 22, 2011
Connect with us
- Rethinking Privacy Requires Transatlantic Cooperation
- One step forward for high-skilled immigration reform
- Impact of the IANA Transition on Business: What’s at Stake?
- Data Privacy Day 2015: Reinterpreting Fair Information Practice Principles
- Intel Supports Innovative Payment Reform for Healthcare Services