Today, Peter Cleveland, Intel’s Vice President of Global Public Policy, published this op-ed in The Oregonian explaining how free trade helps U.S. jobs. Intel is the largest private employer in Oregon, and the piece describes how Intel’s ability to sell … Read more
Daily Archives: August 19, 2011
Connect with us
- Rethinking Privacy Requires Transatlantic Cooperation
- One step forward for high-skilled immigration reform
- Impact of the IANA Transition on Business: What’s at Stake?
- Data Privacy Day 2015: Reinterpreting Fair Information Practice Principles
- Intel Supports Innovative Payment Reform for Healthcare Services