Today, Intel, along with eBay, Microsoft and HP, issued a joint statement supporting the introduction by Senator John Kerry and Senator John McCain of the Commercial Privacy Bill of Rights Act. Intel has long advocated for comprehensive federal privacy legislation, … Read more
Daily Archives: April 12, 2011
Connect with us
- Rethinking Privacy Requires Transatlantic Cooperation
- One step forward for high-skilled immigration reform
- Impact of the IANA Transition on Business: What’s at Stake?
- Data Privacy Day 2015: Reinterpreting Fair Information Practice Principles
- Intel Supports Innovative Payment Reform for Healthcare Services