Many in Washington and throughout the county look forward to the White House’s regular “West Wing Week” video. These are typically posted on Fridays and include footage from the President’s travels and events from the preceding week.Today, the West Wing Week humorously subtitled “Don’t Bump My Atoms” (a quip from President Obama while Intel’s Barbara Miner explained the workings of an electron microscope) includes must see footage from President Obama’s tour of one of Intel’s most advanced manufacturing facilities and his experience meeting the seventh grade girls who make up the BindleBot Intel FIRST LEGO Robotics Team. We were honored to host President Obama last Friday in Oregon and are thrilled by his enthusiasm and humor. Check it out!
Connect with us
- The Importance of Data Privacy Law for Thailand
- The DOTCOM Act give Congress appropriate oversight
- TPA and the Promise of International Trade – A New Era of American Innovation and Economic Growth
- The Innovation Act of 2015 – Promoting Innovation by Stopping Abusive Patent Litigation
- Intel Kicks off “Tech + Policy @ Intel” Series: 5 Key Takeaways from our Evening on Trade