I recently had the chief of staff of a Member of Congress from my own state deny my request to meet with him: “We can’t meet with you because you’re a vendor; you’ve got too many special interests.” Wow, to … Read more
Daily Archives: August 18, 2009
Connect with us
- Rethinking Privacy Requires Transatlantic Cooperation
- One step forward for high-skilled immigration reform
- Impact of the IANA Transition on Business: What’s at Stake?
- Data Privacy Day 2015: Reinterpreting Fair Information Practice Principles
- Intel Supports Innovative Payment Reform for Healthcare Services