By Margie Dickman, Senior Policy Counsel at Intel Intel has long advocated that governments adopt spectrum polices that are technology neutral and service flexible. Dave Horne of Intel’s Communications Policy Team recently produced a white paper titled Market-Oriented Spectrum Policy … Read more
Daily Archives: June 8, 2009
Connect with us
- Rethinking Privacy Requires Transatlantic Cooperation
- One step forward for high-skilled immigration reform
- Impact of the IANA Transition on Business: What’s at Stake?
- Data Privacy Day 2015: Reinterpreting Fair Information Practice Principles
- Intel Supports Innovative Payment Reform for Healthcare Services