Yesterday, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) released its list of top green energy purchasers here in the US. Intel topped that list for the second year in a row!Our purchase of renewable energy certificates (RECs) amounts to 1.3 billion kilowatt hours of energy a year. Intel’s support of renewable energy is only one part of our approach to energy conservation and environmental protection. Read more about public policies we are supporting here in Washington, DC and let us know what you think.
Connect with Us
- The TPP: Helping Overcome Australia’s Tyranny of Distance
- Intel Commends the Signing of Trans-Pacific Partnership
- Intel Supports CONNECT for Health Making Chronic Disease Patients’ Lives Better
- Fair Information Practice Principles: A Common Language for Privacy in a Diverse Data Environment
- The Origins of Data Privacy Day