Yesterday, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) released its list of top green energy purchasers here in the US. Intel topped that list for the second year in a row!Our purchase of renewable energy certificates (RECs) amounts to 1.3 billion kilowatt hours of energy a year. Intel’s support of renewable energy is only one part of our approach to energy conservation and environmental protection. Read more about public policies we are supporting here in Washington, DC and let us know what you think.
Connect with us
- Sophie Jacobs on EU Commissioner joins Intel online safety training in Brussels
- Janet Flowers on EU Commissioner joins Intel online safety training in Brussels
- Steve King on Important Step Forward for Cybersecurity Protection
- Daniel Weissman on Important Step Forward for Cybersecurity Protection
- President Obama: "American consumers can't wait any longer...." | Commerce Department, Consumer Privacy Bill of Rights, FTC, Obama, White House | Privacy & Security Matters on White House Releases Framework for Protecting Privacy in a Networked World