Yesterday, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) released its list of top green energy purchasers here in the US. Intel topped that list for the second year in a row!Our purchase of renewable energy certificates (RECs) amounts to 1.3 billion kilowatt hours of energy a year. Intel’s support of renewable energy is only one part of our approach to energy conservation and environmental protection. Read more about public policies we are supporting here in Washington, DC and let us know what you think.
Connect with us
- The DOTCOM Act give Congress appropriate oversight
- TPA and the Promise of International Trade – A New Era of American Innovation and Economic Growth
- The Innovation Act of 2015 – Promoting Innovation by Stopping Abusive Patent Litigation
- Intel Kicks off “Tech + Policy @ Intel” Series: 5 Key Takeaways from our Evening on Trade
- Bipartisan amendement to DOTCOM responds to stakeholder concerns