Yesterday, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) released its list of top green energy purchasers here in the US. Intel topped that list for the second year in a row!Our purchase of renewable energy certificates (RECs) amounts to 1.3 billion kilowatt hours of energy a year. Intel’s support of renewable energy is only one part of our approach to energy conservation and environmental protection. Read more about public policies we are supporting here in Washington, DC and let us know what you think.
Connect with Us
- Pro-Innovation Momentum Increases for a US Internet of Things Strategy
- Sharing Intel’s Amicus Briefs
- Intel joins industry letter supporting IANA transition plan
- Fostering the Internet of Things to Advance U.S. Leadership
- Chris Hoofnagle’s Federal Trade Commission Law and Policy Offers Exceptional Insights into the FTC