Yesterday, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) released its list of top green energy purchasers here in the US. Intel topped that list for the second year in a row!Our purchase of renewable energy certificates (RECs) amounts to 1.3 billion kilowatt hours of energy a year. Intel’s support of renewable energy is only one part of our approach to energy conservation and environmental protection. Read more about public policies we are supporting here in Washington, DC and let us know what you think.
Connect with us
- Aspen Institute Communication Conference furthers the discussion on FCC and FTC privacy roles for the internet and ISPs
- Intel Supports Comprehensive Federal LGBT Non-Discrimination Legislation
- Australia’s Investment in a Safe Future: Paying Down the Cyber Debt
- The President Advances High Performance Computing
- The “New Math” of Data Innovation: Go Do Something Wonderful