Yesterday, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) released its list of top green energy purchasers here in the US. Intel topped that list for the second year in a row!Our purchase of renewable energy certificates (RECs) amounts to 1.3 billion kilowatt hours of energy a year. Intel’s support of renewable energy is only one part of our approach to energy conservation and environmental protection. Read more about public policies we are supporting here in Washington, DC and let us know what you think.
Connect with us
- Cliff Elam on Europe’s New Right to be Forgotten: Not New and Not Forgetting
- Cliff Elam on The Need for Privacy and Technology in our Schools: Rethinking Privacy in Education
- David Hoffman on Intel Wants To Make Every Day Data Privacy Day
- James Elam on Intel Wants To Make Every Day Data Privacy Day
- Sophie Jacobs on EU Commissioner joins Intel online safety training in Brussels