Yesterday, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) released its list of top green energy purchasers here in the US. Intel topped that list for the second year in a row!Our purchase of renewable energy certificates (RECs) amounts to 1.3 billion kilowatt hours of energy a year. Intel’s support of renewable energy is only one part of our approach to energy conservation and environmental protection. Read more about public policies we are supporting here in Washington, DC and let us know what you think.
Connect with us
- Both the President and Congress Have a Role in Fixing America’s Immigration System
- Intel Statement on President’s Executive Order on Immigration
- It is a good week for trade and building economies around the globe
- Major win for global economy and technology consumers at APEC
- “The Innovators” and Rethinking Privacy