Yesterday, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) released its list of top green energy purchasers here in the US. Intel topped that list for the second year in a row!Our purchase of renewable energy certificates (RECs) amounts to 1.3 billion kilowatt hours of energy a year. Intel’s support of renewable energy is only one part of our approach to energy conservation and environmental protection. Read more about public policies we are supporting here in Washington, DC and let us know what you think.
Connect with Us
- The Drone Economy: Building the Next Great Computing Platform
- Continued Progress: The Identity Ecosystem Steering Group (IDESG) Publically Releases the Identity Ecosystem Framework
- Rethinking Privacy in Amsterdam
- Senators Thune and Schatz weigh in supporting continued multistakeholder Internet governance
- Preserve I-TECH to close homework gap, prepare students for success