Two weeks ago, the Senate Judiciary Committee approved and reported out of committee S. 515, the Patent Reform Act of 2009. Similar, earlier versions of this bill had been under consideration by both Houses of Congress for the past three … Read more
Daily Archives: April 17, 2009
Connect with us
- Rethinking Privacy Requires Transatlantic Cooperation
- One step forward for high-skilled immigration reform
- Impact of the IANA Transition on Business: What’s at Stake?
- Data Privacy Day 2015: Reinterpreting Fair Information Practice Principles
- Intel Supports Innovative Payment Reform for Healthcare Services