Welcome to Policy@Intel, a place to exchange ideas and opinions with Intel’s Global Public Policy staff. At Intel, we take an active role in advancing public policies that promote a thriving global innovation economy. Intel brings its unique perspective and deep experience as a technology leader to help frame and shape domestic and international policies that continually improve how people work and live around the world. This Blog will offer an opportunity for the public policy staff to share Intel’s strategy and to address key opportunities and challenges facing the technology and innovation community. We hope that the Blog will offer greater transparency and an opportunity to dialog directly with Intel’s public policy staff. Please join us in this community.
Connect with us
- Both the President and Congress Have a Role in Fixing America’s Immigration System
- Intel Statement on President’s Executive Order on Immigration
- It is a good week for trade and building economies around the globe
- Major win for global economy and technology consumers at APEC
- “The Innovators” and Rethinking Privacy