Welcome to the Jobs@Intel Blog - our global community created to help you get to know Intel better. We invite you to meet our recruiters and passionate employees, learn about our culture and discover your opportunities.
Our bloggers will write about what it’s really like inside Intel and share their work experiences with you. We want you to ask us questions on the recruiting process, or how we balance life and work, or maybe just what’s cooking in the café today.
Leave us your comments, tell us what you think – join the conversation.
To foster a meaningful and constructive discussion, we follow these guiding principles:
- We will provide unique, individual perspectives on what’s going on at Intel around the world;
- We will post comments, except for spam and remarks that are off-topic, denigrating or offensive;
- We will reply to comments promptly, when appropriate;
- We will respect proprietary information and confidentiality; and
- We will be respectful when disagreeing with others’ opinions.
- We invite you to visit the site regularly to read all about what we’re up to and how you can be a part of our team.
Ask Intel Bloggers
We can’t guarantee an answer to each and every question. But if we can answer then it will be as a blog post—chances are, if you’re wondering about it, someone else out there is wondering the exact same thing. We might reword your question a little bit to shed some more light on it, and we’ll make sure your identity is protected, but know that your questions are going to really drive where this blog will go.
Before you send us a question though, keep these following points in mind:
• Did you already go through the archives to see if there was a similar post that might answer your question?
• Did you check out our Life at Intel site?
• We have some general FAQs within our Candidate Help Desk that may be of assistance.
• Is this a specific question or feedback about your recruiting experience? If so, contact your recruiter directly—they’ll know more about it than we will.
• If you are experiencing a technical issue, have general feedback regarding our Jobs at Intel website or you’re experiencing issues with our applicant tools, please use our Contact Us support team.
What are Feeds?
Web feeds are XML formats for distributing news headlines on the Web. Our blog’s feed will keep you informed whenever we post new content. The advantage of feeds is that you can read headlines from multiple sites in one application. There is no charge to subscribe.
What’s a Tag Cloud?
A tag cloud is a visual depiction of the content folksonomy, or tags, used on our blog. Tags are visually weighted in a tag cloud to indicate frequency of use. Selecting a tag within the cloud will lead to a results page showing entries associated with that tag.
Opinions expressed here and in any corresponding comments are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect the views of Intel. All Intel names and trademarks are the property of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Please read these legal terms carefully before using this blog.