Asia has often been seen as the land of intrigue. With an incredibly rich culture and landscape across the continent, it’s no surprise that Asia has captivated people from all over the world. While Asia may have sparked your interest, Intel Asia is calling you. Intrigued? You should be :-)
Asia is an important emerging market orf Intel, and there are lots of opportunities to support the rapid growth we’re experiencing. We’re looking for talented and innovative people to help take us to that next level in countries such as China, India, Malaysia, Vietnam and more.
Are you a bar raiser and game changer? Are you ready for new challenges and opportunities? Are you passionate about combining your Western and Eastern culture experiences into a powerful asset for the company? Intel Asia is the place for you!
Not completely convinced yet? Cici, who has been with Intel for 7 years (5 years in China and 2 years in the US), is heading up our “Go Asia!” program and has volunteered to be your Intel Asia adventures guide!
- Today there are over 25000+ employees across 13 Intel Asia countries/regions and the number is only continuing to grow!
- China is our #1 PC Market now, and Intel China has a complete supply chain including Manufacturing (ATM, Fab), Sales and Marketing, Software Solution, R&D etc. There are 20 offices across 17 cities!
- India started from a single sales office in Bangalore in 1988—and today it’s Intel largest non-manufacturing site outside the U.S! For the past two years, it has been ranked #2 as a Best Places to Work in India! R&D offices are located in Bangalore with our Sales presence across 10 locations in India.
- Malaysia is Intel largest offshore site with a workforce exceeding 9,000 employees across 2 campuses located in Penang and Kulim. This is one of the largest assembly and test facilities and a mature site with multi-functions in manufacturing, design and development and local and global support services.
- Vietnam: We have taken a giant step into Vietnam as the first and largest major foreign high tech investor. As part of our worldwide strategy to expand capacity, we have invested US$1 billion in a semiconductor assembly and test facility in Ho Chi Minh City. This is Intel’s newest and largest assembly and test facility. Production began in 2010 and could eventually employ 4000 people.
Pretty amazing, huh? What’s even more amazing is our company’s vision of “Creating and Extending computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth”.
You read that right: EVERY PERSON on Earth. And Asia is crucial to making that vision a reality. Want to learn more? Connect with us on LinkedIn* by joining Asia Calling Intel Talent Community. You will be connected with our incredible employees, keep you up-to-date on the latest happenings at Intel Asia and chat with our recruiters in real time!
Intel Asia is Calling you!