Hey Atlanta, Georgia –We’re coming to you AND we’re hiring!

Note from the blog manager: Michelle, currently a Hiring Events Program Manager at Intel, is traveling to some exciting U.S. cities this summer! Follow her on her adventure as she searches for talent to bring to Intel! Could you be one of them?

Michelle here and I’m a Recruiter turned Hiring Event Program Manager for the summer. I’ll be traveling around the US looking for passionate individuals to join the Intel team! First stop is Atlanta, Georgia on June 30! I’m really excited to hear from experienced Hardware and Software Engineers and Architects in the Atlanta/Georgia area.

So, if you’ve ever considered relocating and have the skills we are hiring for, then this is your chance to be interviewed face-to-face by Intel hiring managers. No planes or travelling; we’re coming to you – how much easier could it be? Even if you’ve never thought of leaving Georgia before in your life–maybe now is the time to consider it. So c’mon–send me your resume–or a paragraph about what you do! It doesn’t need to be formal (because I know everyone dreads updating their resume) and let’s talk!

Visit our Intel Atlanta, Georgia Hiring Event page to learn more about the positions we are hiring for, the great cities where we have job opportunities, and how to apply. We’ll contact you with more details about the event after you apply.

By the way, my next stop is Austin, Texas! Stay tuned for my next post!

12 Responses to Hey Atlanta, Georgia –We’re coming to you AND we’re hiring!

1. Hope says:

Hello Michelle,
    I’m not tech savvy but I’m very savvy when it comes to the internet. Right now I live overseas. Are there any positions working from home with your company. I am able to travel for recruitment. I have posted a resume here.
    Thanks

2. Cam Chi - Intel Corporation says:

hi michelle, i ever worked for intel vietnam under non-tech skill job. i don’t have much experiences for specific job of tech field but i on strong passion to learn it in the future. so could you please consult suitable job for me ? thanks

3. Ali says:

Hello Michelle,
    are you planning to hold an hiring event in the DC/Maryland/Northern VA area ?

4. hope says:

Thanks Michelle,
    I’m a native New Yorker and I have a bachelor’s in Criminal Justice with a minor in communications.As I said I’m not tech savvy but I love the internet. What positions are available at Intel for someone who is not tech savvy. If training is needed I could always travel to N.Y or where ever else in the U.S.

5. Michelle says:

Ali, unfortunately we currently do not have plans to hold an event in the DC/Maryland/Northern VA area.

6. Michelle says:

Hope, if you go to our site http://www.intel.com/jobs you can search our jobs by category including a general category. You can pick the categories that are not Engineering related to search to see if any of the positions posted look interesting to you and that match your background. You can also apply for those positions right there online! Good luck!

7. Cam Chi - Intel Corporation says:

hi Michelle, i submitted my cv to US site for one position but hasn’t received the feedback. please let me know the specific time to get responde since from i sent it. thanks ^^

8. Mani Kiran says:

Hi Michelle,
    I am a current MBA student in Queen’s School of business,Canada. I pursued my master degree in Microelectronics from BITS,Pilani,India. I worked for IBM and LSI as R&D engineer and ASIC design and verification engineer respectively. I am very interested in Intel’s accelerated leadership development program. Do you accept applications from Canadian business schools for the program. Also i don’t have H1B visa for US. Is that a disadvantage for me. Please let me know.
    Thanks,