Happy New Year! Some of you may still be enjoying your holiday break (which I’m very jealous about!) while others are back into the swing of things, whether it’s back on campus or to work or both! We’re really excited about what 2011 is going to bring (hint: the blog might be getting a face lift!) As we get started on our 2011 plans, we need your help: we’d love to hear about what you’re looking to see from us this year and beyond! Do you have a burning question you’ve been dying to see us cover? Is there a blogger you’d like to hear more from? We’d love to get your take on what we should do differently or what we should keep doing the same to make this blog more valuable to you! Fire away by leaving us a comment!Thanks for reading so far—we can’t wait to continue sharing with you!
Connect With Us
- Keith Pearce on Intel Employees: A Special Tribute to a Special Teammate
- Sejal on Intel Employees: A Special Tribute to a Special Teammate
- Vernita on Intel Employees: A Special Tribute to a Special Teammate
- Dorothy Burris on From Collecting Coffee Beans to Advising the Government
- Green Coffee Advance on Intel Employees: A Special Tribute to a Special Teammate
Get The Inside TrackExplore Life at Intel > Step into our world and experience it for yourself
Listen to our podcasts > Hear employees tell what it's really like to work at Intel.
Popular Tagsadvice benefits career career development career fair careers cg CG college college grad conference culture Dani diversity employee europe event innovation intern internship jobs Keith Kirsten Life at Intel networking opportunity Oregon Poland recruiter REP resume rotation engineer rotation engineers program rotation program Sejal software Steve student summer Tiffany tips transition US College Bloggers volunteer Work/Life