Today Intel will join 12,000 MBA and business professionals in Los Angeles, California for the 32nd National Black MBA Association conference. We have a mighty team of 30 employees traveling from near and far representing a broad range of organizations, departments and disciplines attending for professional development and networking, as well as, enthusiastically searching for future rock stars to join the Intel team!Our recruiting team members will be at the Career Fair on Thursday and Friday and are looking for strong Finance, Marketing and Material candidates! Is brilliance inside you? If so, come meet Intel’s team of rock stars at booth #1731 located between Minnesota Blvd and Peachtree. We’ll be conducting onsite interviews so be sure to bring your resume! For a peek at our available jobs or if you can’t make it to the conference, visit www.intel.com/jobs, create a candidate profile and apply to jobs that interest you and match your skillset! We’ll be tweeting from the event, so if you’re not already, follow us @Intel_Diversity! It’s going to be an exciting week! See you in LA!
Connect With Us
- Primeaspire on Tough times? Great for new job opportunities!
- Jeong Julie Lee on Words Are Powerful – until they’re not – Eliminate these words from your speech and writing
- Aishwarya on Words Are Powerful – until they’re not – Eliminate these words from your speech and writing
- yerranaresh on Words Are Powerful – until they’re not – Eliminate these words from your speech and writing
- Vikki on Words Are Powerful – until they’re not – Eliminate these words from your speech and writing
Get The Inside TrackExplore Life at Intel > Step into our world and experience it for yourself
Listen to our podcasts > Hear employees tell what it's really like to work at Intel.
Useful Links> Jobs at Intel
> Job Search
> Student Center
> Life at Intel
Popular Tagsadvice benefits career career development career fair careers CG cg college conference culture Dani diversity employee engineer europe event guest blogger innovation intern internship jobs Keith Kirsten Life at Intel networking opportunity Oregon recruiter REP resume rotation engineer rotation engineers program rotation program Sejal software Steve student summer Tiffany tips transition US College Bloggers volunteer Work/Life