On the Road with Sejal

In the 15 months I’ve been with Intel, I’ve had a lot of cool opportunities—like managing this blog! Recently, I had a just-as-cool opportunity to do something I’ve never done: go on a recruiting trip with none other than our very own Dani Napier! This was the first time I would be back on campus since I graduated from the University of Illinois in May of 2008—but rather than talk about my experience, I thought we’d try something new and show you. Check out the very first Jobs@Intel vlog!

13 Responses to On the Road with Sejal

1. Sejal says:

Hi Peng! It is hard work, but it’s great being able to meet some fabulous students on campus. I only went on this one trip but I know some of our CRMs are traveling for weeks at a time. We do go to Chicago, IL for recruiting, but we aren’t able to recruit at all of the schools there. Check out our Recruiting Events Calendar to find out where we’ll be and when. It’s located on our Jobs at Intel site at http://www.intel.com/jobs

2. sujith says:

Hello,
    My wife is doing her M.Tech program in Micro-electronics & control system in Dayanandsagar college of Engg, Bangalore. As per curriculum, she has to do her internship in 3rd & 4th Semester. Is there any opportunities available in Intel, bangalore for this program. if so, could you please give me the lead, whom i can contact.
    Thanks
    Sujith

3. Sejal says:

Hi Sujith! I contacted a colleague in India and here was her advice: Thanks for your interest in Intel India! In India we typically route most of our Intern hiring through the college training and placement teams. In that regard I strongly recommend you request your wife to get in touch with her placement in charge for the same to understand opportunities with Intel. In case of full time/future opportunities, we do also review direct applications through our website [http://www.intel.com/jobs] so do apply to openings you find interesting and suitable. Best of luck!

4. piradeesh says:

hi there,
    i am a final year engineering student from tamilnadu college of engineering.I have posted my resume and i am in the first screening stage for the designation of software engineer please if anybody could let me know what sort of preparartion would be necessary to face the processes ahead it would be helpful.

5. Sharangouda says:

Respected Sir ,
    I am sharangouda, B.E, Electronics & Communication(2009) graduate with 66.87%. I
    am very much interested to make a good career with your esteemed
    organization.
    I am proficient in : C,NETWORKING, Micro Processor(8085 & 8086),Embedded System Design.
    I have completed Course of”ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN REAL TIME EMBEDDED SYSTEM DESIGN(RTOS,RTES)” in “CRANES SOFTWARES”(RTOS,RTES)(c,c++,networking,unix,vxworks,microcontrollers,device drivers).
    Presently working in SANDISK IND PVT LTD as Application Engineer (Firmware division in c,microcontroller)
    But willing to work on any global technology.
    Please consider me for any suitable opportunities in Development.
    Yours Sincerely ,
    Sharangouda
    ph:+919986975980

6. Sejal says:

Hi Sharangouda! It sounds like you have a great resume! If you’re interested in a position with Intel please visit our Jobs at Intel site at http://www.intel.com/jobs and apply to our openings there. Good luck!

7. vignesh says:

INTELL IS MY DREAM COMPANY!!
    PLEASE TELL ME WHAT PG I SHOULD DO TO GET INTO INTELL!!
    I AM INTERESTED IN EMBEDDED SYSTEM .DOES THIS HAVE ANY SCOPE IN INTEL??PLS REPLY ON MY MAIL!!

8. narayana swamy M says:

HI Sejal,
    This is Narayana swsamy M presently working in WIPRO tecnologies INDIA and many of my seniors working in INTEL, also suggesting me to join . I completed my engineering in ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION,looking to work in INTEL . How to get refference so that helps me to join INTEL ?.

9. Sejal says:

Hi Narayana! If you’re interested in opportunities at Intel India, visit http://www.intel.com/jobs to search for positions that may match your interests and skill set. If you have friends who work at Intel who can vouch for your work, you may want to ask them to also look into the Employee Referral Program (they can conduct a search on the internal site, Circuit, for more information.)

10. krishna says:

hi this is krishna i have a dream to work with intel but i’m not getting the chance
    my qualification is b.tech in electronics and communication with 69 percentage can u please tell me how to approach

11. Sejal says:

Hi Krishna, have you applied online through intel.com/jobs ? That’s the first step–visit the site, find positions that match your skill set and apply. Good luck!