At Intel, we’re always looking to make things better. Case in point: right now, I’m working on a project where we are evaluating this blog’s performance, and I could really use your help!This blog was created to help YOU get to know Intel better. To ask your questions and get some answers. To see what it’s like to work here. Help us make the blog better for you. It’s what we want to do. We have numbers, we have bloggers, we have feedback from those who have worked on the blog with me—but we want to hear from you! What do you think of the blog? What kind of content would you like to see? What’s good? What could be better? Let’s hear it! And if you don’t tell us, we’ll never know :)
Connect With Us
- VB on Tough times? Great for new job opportunities!
- Primeaspire on Tough times? Great for new job opportunities!
- Jeong Julie Lee on Words Are Powerful – until they’re not – Eliminate these words from your speech and writing
- Aishwarya on Words Are Powerful – until they’re not – Eliminate these words from your speech and writing
- yerranaresh on Words Are Powerful – until they’re not – Eliminate these words from your speech and writing
Get The Inside TrackExplore Life at Intel > Step into our world and experience it for yourself
Listen to our podcasts > Hear employees tell what it's really like to work at Intel.
Useful Links> Jobs at Intel
> Job Search
> Student Center
> Life at Intel
Popular Tagsadvice benefits career career development career fair careers CG cg college conference culture Dani diversity employee engineer europe event guest blogger innovation intern internship jobs Keith Kirsten Life at Intel networking opportunity Oregon recruiter REP resume rotation engineer rotation engineers program rotation program Sejal software Steve student summer Tiffany tips transition US College Bloggers volunteer Work/Life