So you’ve read through the blog, checked out our Jobs at Intel site and still have some unanswered questions? We’re here to help!Ask Intel Bloggers We can’t guarantee an answer to each and every question. But if we can answer then it will be as a blog post–chances are, if you’re wondering about it, someone else out there is wondering the exact same thing. We might reword your question a little bit to shed some more light on it, and we’ll make sure your identity is protected, but know that your questions are going to really drive where this blog will go. Before you send us a question though, keep these following points in mind: • Did you already go through the archives to see if there was a similar post that might answer your question? • Did you check out our Life at Intel site? • We have some general FAQs within our Candidate Help Desk that may be of assistance. • Is this a specific question or feedback about your recruiting experience? If so, contact your recruiter directly–they’ll know more about it than we will. • If you are experiencing a technical issue, have general feedback regarding our Jobs at Intel website or you’re experiencing issues with our applicant tools, please use our Contact Us support team.
Connect With Us
- Primeaspire on Tough times? Great for new job opportunities!
- Jeong Julie Lee on Words Are Powerful – until they’re not – Eliminate these words from your speech and writing
- Aishwarya on Words Are Powerful – until they’re not – Eliminate these words from your speech and writing
- yerranaresh on Words Are Powerful – until they’re not – Eliminate these words from your speech and writing
- Vikki on Words Are Powerful – until they’re not – Eliminate these words from your speech and writing
Get The Inside TrackExplore Life at Intel > Step into our world and experience it for yourself
Listen to our podcasts > Hear employees tell what it's really like to work at Intel.
Useful Links> Jobs at Intel
> Job Search
> Student Center
> Life at Intel
Popular Tagsadvice benefits career career development career fair careers CG cg college conference culture Dani diversity employee engineer europe event guest blogger innovation intern internship jobs Keith Kirsten Life at Intel networking opportunity Oregon recruiter REP resume rotation engineer rotation engineers program rotation program Sejal software Steve student summer Tiffany tips transition US College Bloggers volunteer Work/Life